Tuesday, May 17, 2011

If there were so Many Things going on at Home, then what did the Men Do?

         Men always ruled over women no matter what. Why you ask, because there was a tradition that said that men were better than all of the women! Now men say that women do everything in this world so they can just sit back and relax. Men were thought to be more intelligent, emotionally stable, and morally less feeble. Someone please tell me why these things existed!!! These rules were taught by the church!!!




        Since men were so much better than the women, the women couldn’t do the things that men could. They couldn't even have jobs really!!! But I have to say they did earn all the things they desevered for their hard work. In my opinion, to make things better, I say we’d split the jobs 50/50 outside of the house while the children are at school. Now that is a whole lot more reasonable. :)

2 comments:

  1. I see you used a lot of voice!! Thats great. and I agree 50/50 jobs would be a lot more reasonable! Boys aren't any better!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The church should not have made those desicions. Also i think the jobs should be split 50/50.

    ReplyDelete